STANDARD BUSINESS TERMS AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed in the E-commerce environment Amuerte.com
(2) If a contract is concluded, it shall be concluded with
Sélection Prestige GmbH
Pariser Str. 3
(3) The placement of goods in the E-commerce environment does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer by us, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the customer to order these goods. If the customer orders the desired goods, he thereby submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) If an order is received in the E-commerce environment, the following regulations shall apply:
If a customer goes through the order process described below, he thereby submits a binding contractual offer. The ordering process takes place in these steps:
Before bindingly submitting the order, the Customer may return to the page on which the data provided by the Customer during the ordering process was recorded by clicking the "Back" button of his Internet browser after checking his data. There he can correct any errors or terminate the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. Once we have received the order, we will confirm it by sending you an automatic e-mail. However, this e-mail does not constitute an acceptance of our offer. We will accept the offer in writing, in text form or by sending the goods.
(5) We store the contract text and send you the data of your order as well as our general terms and conditions by E-mail. You can also call up the General Terms and Conditions of Business at https://www.amuerte.com/. You can view your past orders in our customer area in your account page.
Individual parts or complete contents may not be utilised, reproduced or modified unless we have explicitly authorised such a course of action.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, we assign to you a temporally unrestricted right to use the copyright-protected items that have been created for you. You are explicitly prohibited from making the protected items or parts thereof privately or commercially available to external parties in any manner whatsoever.
The transfer of the right of use is subject to the suspensive condition of full payment of the agreed-upon purchase price.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 5 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1)Dutch law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
§ 7 Protection of minors
(1) For the sale of goods, that are subject to the regulations of child welfare protection law, we only deal with contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age.
Any age restrictions are referred to in the respective item descriptions.
(2) By submitting your order, you assure that you have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and that your details as regards your name and your address are correct. You are under obligation to ensure that only you or other persons authorised by you to accept the delivery, who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age, can take delivery of the goods.
(3) As long as we are under obligation by the legal provisions to carry out an age verification, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to hand over the delivery only to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age, and in case of doubt, to request for the identity card of the person accepting the product for the purpose of age verification.
(4) As far as we show, beyond the legally prescribed minimum age in the respective item description, that you must have completed 18 years of age to be able to purchase the item, the aforementioned sections 1-3 are applicable providing that instead of the legally prescribed minimum age, the legal age must be reached.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Sélection Prestige GmbH
Pariser Str. 3
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are willing to enter into dispute resolution proceedings before the consumer arbitration board.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [Sélection Prestige GmbH, Pariser Str. 3, 10719 Berlin, Germany, Tel: + 49 30-60404050, Fax +49 30-604040511. Email: email@example.com] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
(2) Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than -
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to our warehouse (Sélection Prestige, Wackenbergstr. 78-82, 13156 Berlin, Germany), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. Sélection Prestige GmbH will not reimburse the return costs. But if you pay with PayPal you have the possibility to get a refund via this link https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns/.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Shipping fee:Shipping fee depends on your location and will be determined by the sum of your selected goods in your shopping card
Free shipping: from an order value of 75 € we take over the shipping costs (applies only to shipments to Germany).
EXPRESS: up to 25 kg (1 - 15 bottles): 15 €. Receipt of order and payment on weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) by 3 p.m. at the latest, delivery on the following weekday (Mon.-Fri.).
Please note that shipping costs depend on the weight of your order. The maximum weight of one parcel is 25 kg. Orders weighing more than 25 kg are shipped in multiple parcels, with shipping costs rising correspondingly. An example: an order over 40 kg would, depending on the products, be divided into two 20 kg parcels.
To guarantee a safe delivery we only work with the logistics partners UPS and DHL.
Usually, after receipt of payment, delivery will take 1 to 4 weekdays, depending on location. For fast delivery, we recommend credit card payment.
Please note that, for organizational reasons, Selection Prestige GmbH may change logistics partners without informing you. Unfortunately, we are not always able to guarantee a delivery by UPS, if chosen by the customer. However, customers will only have to pay the costs of their chosen delivery option.
Cash in advance/bank transfer
Your encoded personal data and information is transferred via the SSL connection to the server of your bank, where it is only accessible to selected employees. The access to sensitive data is logged to ensure transparent processing and to prevent data abuse. Please note: the items will be sent promptly after receipt of payment, provided that these are available on stock.
PayPal is one of the most secure payment methods in e-commerce. PayPal stores and safeguards your card and bank details, enabling you to pay online without entering your sensitive financial information every time you shop. You speed through the checkout in just a few clicks. PayPal takes the payment from your card or bank directly, and your payment details are never shared on the internet. For more information on PayPal, please click here.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. To protect your credit card data, we use the 3D Secure security standard. This security measure tells both the bank and us that you are the rightful owner or user of the card. You will be asked to enter your password. The payment will only be accepted if the correct password is entered.
Credit card statements are carried out by:
Mollie B.V. Keizersgracht 126, 1015CW Amsterdam, Netherlands.
We also offer the following payment methods, which are also carried out by Mollie BV:
Privacy and cookie statement
This privacy statement was last updated on 05-06-2021.
When you visit our www.amuerte.com, your privacy and the protection of your personal data is of great importance to Barchitect BVBA, (hereinafter: “Amuerte.com”). We therefore adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
A brief summary of our privacy and cookie statement
During the processing of your personal data, we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
For which purpose do we process your personal data?
When you send an email or a contact form, or contact us in any other way, you respond to our offer to contact us (performance of the contract). For this purpose, we process the following personal data:
We store your data for as long as necessary for this contact request or for a maximum of  years after we last had contact with you, so that we can better handle your future contact requests.
If you want to stay informed about new services, you can subscribe to the Amuerte.com newsletter, which we will mail weekly at most. In the newsletter you can read NEWS, TIPS AND INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. We only register your e-mail address and only send the newsletter with your permission. We will keep your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the amuerte.com newsletter. In every newsletter you receive, it is possible to unsubscribe via a link in the mail.
Please note that when you subscribe to our newsletter, you are also consenting to receiving commercial newsletters from our partner Selection Prestige Gmbh, Pariser Str.3 in D-10719 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter: the “Partner”), for the purpose of facilitating the sale of the purchased or similar amuerte.com or about our Partner’s own products. The same requirements mentioned above, will apply to our Partner.
When can we share your personal data with third parties?
Amuerte.com will only share your information with third parties if this is permitted on the basis of current legislation. Specifically for the purpose of the sale of the products via the Amuerte.com, we will share your information with our Partner. We may provide your personal data to third parties, including but not limited to our partner, because:
The parties that process personal data on our or your behalf are:
Amuerte.com can transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This transfer takes place when handling your booking or taking care of your trip or because our group companies, partners or service providers provide their services from those countries. Amuerte.com provides for appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy if necessary. This means, for example, that Amuerte.com uses model contract provisions approved by the European Commission to make agreements about how to handle your personal data.
Is your personal data secured?
Amuerte.com takes appropriate technical and organizational measures with regard to the processing of personal data, against loss or against any form of unlawful processing (such as unauthorized access, encroachment, alteration or provision of personal data).
We use third party cookies and our own cookies on our websites. Cookies are information files that can be automatically stored on or read from the visitor's device when he visits a website (such as a PC, tablet or smartphone). This is done through the web browser on the device:
These cookies collect the following data from you:
We can use the following cookies:
Disabling of cookies
You can set your browser to only accept cookies if you agree. For more information, consult the manual of your web browser. Please note: many websites do not work optimally if all cookies are disabled.
Removal of cookies
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they will automatically expire after a certain period and no longer register any data concerning your visit of the website. Another option is to remove the cookies manually before the expiration data. In order to do this, consult the instruction manual of your browser.
What are your privacy rights?
You can always contact us if you have any questions regarding your personal data. Besides that, you have to the following rights regarding your personal data:
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself. To do so, we will request certain to ensure that you are the person to whom the personal data belongs.
We will usually comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific privacy rights or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you of this in a timely manner.
If you want to exercise one of your rights, you can make this known by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us via the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
If our services change, we adjust our privacy and cookie statement. Therefore, we advise you to consult this privacy and cookie statement regularly for the most up-to-date information.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way or if you are unhappy about the way in which we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For Belgium, this is the Data Protection Authority.
If you have any questions about our privacy and cookie statement or about your rights, you can always contact us via the details below:
Name and address:
Lijsterstraat 14 Bus 3
Email address : email@example.com